Ms Bruce will join ChoiceQuote - the specialist broking subsidiary that was acquired earlier in 2008 - in November and will be based at their head office in Liverpool.
She will report initially to CEO, Philip Catterall, with a plan in place to succeed him when he retires from the business in late 2009.
François-Xavier Boisseau, CEO at Groupama Insurances said: “Cathie has made a valuable contribution to our business over the past four years and has developed an experienced distribution team
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017