Chief executive Anthony Strianese will be joined by Amy Ranierii as chief operating officer and Melanie Alexander as managing director.
Mr Strianese and Mrs Ranieri are currently senior members of the North American team of Peachtree Special Risk, and Mrs Alexander leaves AJ Gallagher and brings 28 years of experience in the London Marketplace specializing in binding authority contracts.
Mr Strianese said: “We’re a publicly traded company. We see this as an opportunity to add value for our s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel