Chief executive Anthony Strianese will be joined by Amy Ranierii as chief operating officer and Melanie Alexander as managing director.
Mr Strianese and Mrs Ranieri are currently senior members of the North American team of Peachtree Special Risk, and Mrs Alexander leaves AJ Gallagher and brings 28 years of experience in the London Marketplace specializing in binding authority contracts.
Mr Strianese said: “We’re a publicly traded company. We see this as an opportunity to add value for our s
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future