Sian Fisher’s appointment as CEO of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) was welcomed by the industry and she has been widely praised by those who know her.
Industry figures said that her experience in the sector will be invaluable to the organisation, but highlighted that there are some difficult challenges ahead. Charles Manchester, CEO of Manchester Underwriting Management, told Insurance Age that the CII’s main challenge is to get insurance treated as a profession.
“Sian’s biggest challe
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti