Sian Fisher’s appointment as CEO of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) was welcomed by the industry and she has been widely praised by those who know her.
Industry figures said that her experience in the sector will be invaluable to the organisation, but highlighted that there are some difficult challenges ahead. Charles Manchester, CEO of Manchester Underwriting Management, told Insurance Age that the CII’s main challenge is to get insurance treated as a profession.
“Sian’s biggest challe
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover