Almost three quarters of brokers say application fraud will not be a priority for them over the next 12 months, according to a survey by SSP.
The insurance software provider said application fraud or inaccuracies cost the industry over £1bn per year and that the survey also revealed that 65% of brokers would not prioritise claims fraud in the coming year.
“You have to be an idiot to openly say that, as an FCA regulated business, you’re not concerned about it,” said David Lamping, director and h
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin