The survey asked brokers whether their optimism was going up or down and then measured the gap between the two responses. Overall 13% more brokers said they were less optimistic about their situation than three months ago, reflecting the trend among general insurers.
It was not all bad news in the survey. The results showed that business volumes, profitability and the number of people employed in the broking sector were higher in December 2014, indicating that the situation for brokers is improv
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin