QBE Europe has made headlines in recent weeks, following changes in the UK for both the company’s strategy and its management. David Hall, managing director of retail at the provider, told Insurance Age that the developments have been made in order for the insurer to “become more materially important to clients”.
He said: “It’s an evolution of our business, essentially to create improved whole account solutions for clients and sustainable profitability for all stakeholders.”
The new strategy has
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April