RSA is reducing its number of relationships in the UK personal lines broker motor market by 35%, cutting 40 roles across its Belfast and Manchester operations in the process.
The provider will continue to offer personal motor insurance through brokers where it is balanced by a profitable home insurance portfolio, but will no longer partner with brokers where the majority of the relationship comprises motor insurance.
Mark Allan, personal lines intermediated managing director at RSA, told Insuran
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal