RSA is reducing its number of relationships in the UK personal lines broker motor market by 35%, cutting 40 roles across its Belfast and Manchester operations in the process.
The provider will continue to offer personal motor insurance through brokers where it is balanced by a profitable home insurance portfolio, but will no longer partner with brokers where the majority of the relationship comprises motor insurance.
Mark Allan, personal lines intermediated managing director at RSA, told Insuran
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData