▶ How did you get started in insurance?
I fell into insurance. I got a job at Endsleigh and, like most people, thought I’d do this for a year or so until I get something a bit more exciting. Endsleigh was fantastic in terms of giving me responsibility and developing me, so by the time I was 22 I was running my own branch in London. I then moved on to Aon and worked in their partnerships area. Then I was approached to work for BGL to help them set up, build and grow Junction. I’ve never looked ba
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin