Anthony Gould, editor in chief, Post Magazine speaks to Ian McNairn and Christopher Blatchly about the challenges facing forward thinking insurers.
In association with:
Visit the Insurance Age video archive.
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- Applied Net 2018: Google’s Capital G has faith in brokers