Bruce Carnegie-Brown only joined Marsh eight months ago as its new UK ceo, but he is keen to take the company forward - and already has strong views about how this can be done. At the start of the new year, after a period of strong growth for one of the UK's largest broking firms, he says that he is looking to Marsh's large corporate client-base as a field of opportunity.
"We view the markets as being tougher in 2004 than 2003 - some areas are softening, but many are still hard," explains Mr
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?