He may not be - in business terms - a follower of fashion but there is one thing the new managing director of Groupama insurances, Francois-Xavier Boisseau, does know for a fact and that is, in terms of the company he is now working for, size isn't everything.
Having been appointed to his new role in April, Mr Boisseau is keen to move the business forward after the strategic rethink the company went through more than a year ago.
He says, "As far as Groupama is concerned there was a large strat
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData