He may not be - in business terms - a follower of fashion but there is one thing the new managing director of Groupama insurances, Francois-Xavier Boisseau, does know for a fact and that is, in terms of the company he is now working for, size isn't everything.
Having been appointed to his new role in April, Mr Boisseau is keen to move the business forward after the strategic rethink the company went through more than a year ago.
He says, "As far as Groupama is concerned there was a large strat
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices