Kwik Fit Financial Services (KFFS) has gone through something of a transformation over the last few years under managing director Martin Oliver. This year has already seen the rebranding of the Glasgow-based broker from Kwik Fit Insurance Services to reflect its expanded financial services offering but what else does Mr Oliver see in the future for the intermediary whose parent group has just been joined by the AA?
To answer the question Mr Oliver says it is important to reflect on the histor
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData