The roundtable in London got its spades stuck into the potential impact of the government’s construction strategy unveiled in its Construction 2025 report earlier this year. The discussion tackled whether the strategy will give the industry the kick-start it needs or if more has to be done to fuel this sector.
Attendees ran the rule over the regions which are finally beginning to throw off the shackles of stagnation and whether notoriously soft commercial lines rates are finally set to embark on
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?