The panellists also debated whether the current soft market in Belfast was down to the nature of the business, new capacity entering the market or broker appetite to win more business in a tough economic environment. Taking part in the discussion, which was held under Chatham House rules where no comments are directly attributed, a selection of the city’s top brokers. They were joined by Zurich’s representatives Stephen Boyles, head of broker at the insurer’s Belfast office and Adrian McGuire,
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin