Is there a danger that brokers will unable to obtain professional indemnity cover once it becomes compulsory in 2005?
PB: I don't think there is going to be a danger that PI is not available.
However, brokers who have got their act together will be viewed more favourably by insurers. Looking at the market as a whole, insurers are becoming far more selective as to what they will take on. And rightly so, in some respects.
With regard to general insurance brokers, the average age of the people in
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business