Is there a danger that brokers will unable to obtain professional indemnity cover once it becomes compulsory in 2005?
PB: I don't think there is going to be a danger that PI is not available.
However, brokers who have got their act together will be viewed more favourably by insurers. Looking at the market as a whole, insurers are becoming far more selective as to what they will take on. And rightly so, in some respects.
With regard to general insurance brokers, the average age of the people in
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth