The big brokers have been keeping us busy lately, with an avalanche of senior moves, Towergate's restructuring and Arthur J Gallagher taking David Ross to court. It is indeed an exciting time to be an insurance journalist.
With David Ross, Mark Mugge, Janice Deakin and Adrian Brown moving from Gallagher to Towergate, Stuart Reid headed from Bluefin to Gallagher and Peter Cullum and Andy Homer leaving Towergate, it is clear that the broking industry is set for change.
Speaking to broke
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall