The big brokers have been keeping us busy lately, with an avalanche of senior moves, Towergate's restructuring and Arthur J Gallagher taking David Ross to court. It is indeed an exciting time to be an insurance journalist.
With David Ross, Mark Mugge, Janice Deakin and Adrian Brown moving from Gallagher to Towergate, Stuart Reid headed from Bluefin to Gallagher and Peter Cullum and Andy Homer leaving Towergate, it is clear that the broking industry is set for change.
Speaking to broke
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups