Insurance Age reported that QBE restructured its UK and Ireland business, which led to the exit of five managers.
According to QBE, the restructure was designed to "put clients at heart" and remove unnecessary layers of management.
But this is only the latest in a chain of relatively frequent restructures for QBE, and when I spoke to the company, it became clear that more changes are coming.
Speaking to brokers, I picked up mixed feelings in the market about QBE.
Several stated that the business
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey