Insurance Age reported that QBE restructured its UK and Ireland business, which led to the exit of five managers.
According to QBE, the restructure was designed to "put clients at heart" and remove unnecessary layers of management.
But this is only the latest in a chain of relatively frequent restructures for QBE, and when I spoke to the company, it became clear that more changes are coming.
Speaking to brokers, I picked up mixed feelings in the market about QBE.
Several stated that the business
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders