Insurance Age reported that QBE restructured its UK and Ireland business, which led to the exit of five managers.
According to QBE, the restructure was designed to "put clients at heart" and remove unnecessary layers of management.
But this is only the latest in a chain of relatively frequent restructures for QBE, and when I spoke to the company, it became clear that more changes are coming.
Speaking to brokers, I picked up mixed feelings in the market about QBE.
Several stated that the business
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData