Insurance Age reported that QBE restructured its UK and Ireland business, which led to the exit of five managers.
According to QBE, the restructure was designed to "put clients at heart" and remove unnecessary layers of management.
But this is only the latest in a chain of relatively frequent restructures for QBE, and when I spoke to the company, it became clear that more changes are coming.
Speaking to brokers, I picked up mixed feelings in the market about QBE.
Several stated that the business
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY