Forget the bespoke suits and tailored public images of the insurance industry's corporate leaders. Instead, picture a gaggle of girls dressed to the nines, light bouncing off their white stilettos from the overhead glitter ball while dancing around their handbags.
Whether this image is humorous, fanciful or downright frightening, it is how one broker said we should think of insurance leaders in their efforts to rid us of the soft market.
Martyn Holman, head of UK broking at Brightside, is not th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData