This week Post reports on: UK takaful pioneer in run-off; Quinn poised to land major construction account; Teceris on Davies radar; Zenith MBO option; and independent loss adjuster body sets out stall.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData