Nearly 500 brokers attended the fourth Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena - home of Coventry City Football Club - making it the best Broker Expo ever.
Brokers from across the country swarmed through the doors in order to network with fellow brokers and to conduct business with the 70 exhibitors and three sponsors that attended this one day event. Brokers were also able to take part in four business useful workshops and enjoy a free lunch and free parking at the event.
In addition, last
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey