Nearly 500 brokers attended the fourth Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena - home of Coventry City Football Club - making it the best Broker Expo ever.
Brokers from across the country swarmed through the doors in order to network with fellow brokers and to conduct business with the 70 exhibitors and three sponsors that attended this one day event. Brokers were also able to take part in four business useful workshops and enjoy a free lunch and free parking at the event.
In addition, last
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future