The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) and Gallagher London have launched the Biba Environmental Liability scheme in response to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs' new regulations reinforcing 'the polluter pays' principle. Underwritten by Ace European Group, it will offer Biba members a customised online quoting system with preferential premiums for broad environmental cover, including first party clean-up costs and gradual pollution liability.
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty