The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) and Gallagher London have launched the Biba Environmental Liability scheme in response to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs' new regulations reinforcing 'the polluter pays' principle. Underwritten by Ace European Group, it will offer Biba members a customised online quoting system with preferential premiums for broad environmental cover, including first party clean-up costs and gradual pollution liability.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData