The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) and Gallagher London have launched the Biba Environmental Liability scheme in response to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs' new regulations reinforcing 'the polluter pays' principle. Underwritten by Ace European Group, it will offer Biba members a customised online quoting system with preferential premiums for broad environmental cover, including first party clean-up costs and gradual pollution liability.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall