Letting and residential management agents are in danger of an accelerating number of claims against their professional indemnity (PI) cover if they fail in their paperwork, says specialist insurance broker Thomas Winter. Director John Hornsey claims that, over the past year, there has been a significant increase in the number of claims alleging negligence in the management of properties. The two problem areas are lack of detail in records and vagueness in explaining the extent, frequency and
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData