Zurich has launched a new risk management service providing brokers with a package of services to help fleet managers and businesses identify and manage driving risks.
Zurich Driver Solutions has been developed to help businesses with their duty of care to employees that make work-related journeys by road.
The initiative supports the advice carried in the Driving at work: managing work-related road safety guidance document, which was jointly produced by the Health & Safety Executive and the De
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?