Zurich has launched a new risk management service providing brokers with a package of services to help fleet managers and businesses identify and manage driving risks.
Zurich Driver Solutions has been developed to help businesses with their duty of care to employees that make work-related journeys by road.
The initiative supports the advice carried in the Driving at work: managing work-related road safety guidance document, which was jointly produced by the Health & Safety Executive and the
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business