First Assist, the health and wellbeing solutions provider, has won its after-the-event (ATE) insurance test case against Norwich Union and other defendants.
First Assist said this left a 'clear path' for the future growth of Pursuit, the firm's ATE insurance product.
The defendants had raised nine challenges to Pursuit and the Supreme Court Costs Office found in favour of First Assist on eight of these.
Commenting on the outcome, Peter Smith, technical director at First Assist, said: "We are pl
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups