First Assist, the health and wellbeing solutions provider, has won its after-the-event (ATE) insurance test case against Norwich Union and other defendants.
First Assist said this left a 'clear path' for the future growth of Pursuit, the firm's ATE insurance product.
The defendants had raised nine challenges to Pursuit and the Supreme Court Costs Office found in favour of First Assist on eight of these.
Commenting on the outcome, Peter Smith, technical director at First Assist, said: "We are pl
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason