First Assist, the health and wellbeing solutions provider, has won its after-the-event (ATE) insurance test case against Norwich Union and other defendants.
First Assist said this left a 'clear path' for the future growth of Pursuit, the firm's ATE insurance product.
The defendants had raised nine challenges to Pursuit and the Supreme Court Costs Office found in favour of First Assist on eight of these.
Commenting on the outcome, Peter Smith, technical director at First Assist, said: "We are
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?