DIY giant Homebase has appointed intermediary Budget Group to providehousehold products to its loyalty card customers across the UK. Junction,the affinity business of Budget, will now provide a branded home insuranceproduct to Homebase's 4.5m 'Spend and Save' customers. The contract waswon in a competitive tender and the intermediary said it would generate "asignificant volume of policies per year". The home insurance product willbe promoted both in-store and via direct mail.
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey