DIY giant Homebase has appointed intermediary Budget Group to providehousehold products to its loyalty card customers across the UK. Junction,the affinity business of Budget, will now provide a branded home insuranceproduct to Homebase's 4.5m 'Spend and Save' customers. The contract waswon in a competitive tender and the intermediary said it would generate "asignificant volume of policies per year". The home insurance product willbe promoted both in-store and via direct mail.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April