DIY giant Homebase has appointed intermediary Budget Group to providehousehold products to its loyalty card customers across the UK. Junction,the affinity business of Budget, will now provide a branded home insuranceproduct to Homebase's 4.5m 'Spend and Save' customers. The contract waswon in a competitive tender and the intermediary said it would generate "asignificant volume of policies per year". The home insurance product willbe promoted both in-store and via direct mail.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five