Software Solutions Partners (SSP) has released its first half-year results for the financial year. Un-audited management accounts for the half-year show a revenue growth of 32%, including the acquired business Insure + Solutions (formerly 190). Ignoring the acquisition, the company's growth was 14% a year. Operating profit for the year reached budgeted levels, increasing from last year.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards