Software Solutions Partners (SSP) has released its first half-year results for the financial year. Un-audited management accounts for the half-year show a revenue growth of 32%, including the acquired business Insure + Solutions (formerly 190). Ignoring the acquisition, the company's growth was 14% a year. Operating profit for the year reached budgeted levels, increasing from last year.
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures