Software Solutions Partners (SSP) has released its first half-year results for the financial year. Un-audited management accounts for the half-year show a revenue growth of 32%, including the acquired business Insure + Solutions (formerly 190). Ignoring the acquisition, the company's growth was 14% a year. Operating profit for the year reached budgeted levels, increasing from last year.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies