A range of insurance risk solutions, aimed at helping corporate and larger non-profit healthcare operators effectively manage their risk strategy, have been launched by insurance broker Alexander Forbes.
An increase in litigation within the healthcare sector has meant that ensuring operators have the correct level of insurance cover has become an essential business requirement. This need has been highlighted by research that shows 5% of the population has suffered some injury or other adverse
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData