Groupama has appointed Sarah Stephen to the newly created role of schemes underwriting manager, in a move that the insurer is hoping will further boost its commercial schemes business.
She will report to Malcolm Smith, commercial insurances manager at Groupama, who confirmed that Ms Stephen's appointment reflected the growing significance of commercial schemes within the insurer's business portfolio.
He said: "Sarah's appointment demonstrates our commitment to providing brokers and intermediaries
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018