Groupama has appointed Sarah Stephen to the newly created role of schemes underwriting manager, in a move that the insurer is hoping will further boost its commercial schemes business.
She will report to Malcolm Smith, commercial insurances manager at Groupama, who confirmed that Ms Stephen's appointment reflected the growing significance of commercial schemes within the insurer's business portfolio.
He said: "Sarah's appointment demonstrates our commitment to providing brokers and intermediaries
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed