Groupama has appointed Sarah Stephen to the newly created role of schemes underwriting manager, in a move that the insurer is hoping will further boost its commercial schemes business.
She will report to Malcolm Smith, commercial insurances manager at Groupama, who confirmed that Ms Stephen's appointment reflected the growing significance of commercial schemes within the insurer's business portfolio.
He said: "Sarah's appointment demonstrates our commitment to providing brokers and intermediaries
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks