Groupama Insurances has introduced an accident damage process for vehicles following agreements with Userve Engineering Inspection Service and AutoRestore, a service from Autoglass. The new initiative means that minor accidental damage repairs are now automatically routed to AutoRestore, while total loss claims are handled by Userve Engineering and all other repairs are undertaken by Groupama's Partnership Repairer Network. The revised damage management process is driven by a matrix system d
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData