Judging by the state of the stock market, you might think there would be fewer high net worth (HNW) individuals now than a couple of years ago. But for many the rise in property prices has made up for any losses on shares, and market fluctuations have not held back sales of HNW household policies. Even a company like Hiscox, which targets City slickers, reports a strong increase in the last six months.
Expansion in the sector is mainly due to specialist brokers growing their accounts. RK Harr
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April