Groupama Insurances is two months away from announcing a replacement for Amanda Blanc, the insurer's influential distribution and customer services director.
After reporting significantly improved financial performance for 2005, Groupama's managing director Franaois Xavier Boisseau explained that the process to find a successor to Ms Blanc, who left earlier this year to join Towergate, was "going slowly", and that internal applicants were being interviewed. The company is also conducting rese
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData