Ace has launched Ace Evolve, a combined insurance and risk management policy for mid-sized UK and Ireland-based companies with overseas subsidiaries or assets. Regional companies trading internationally will be able to manage their insurance coverage and compliance requirements in international jurisdictions and receive advice on coverage requirements, regulatory and tax issues, claims handling and risk management matters.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover