Ace has launched Ace Evolve, a combined insurance and risk management policy for mid-sized UK and Ireland-based companies with overseas subsidiaries or assets. Regional companies trading internationally will be able to manage their insurance coverage and compliance requirements in international jurisdictions and receive advice on coverage requirements, regulatory and tax issues, claims handling and risk management matters.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business