Ace has launched Ace Evolve, a combined insurance and risk management policy for mid-sized UK and Ireland-based companies with overseas subsidiaries or assets. Regional companies trading internationally will be able to manage their insurance coverage and compliance requirements in international jurisdictions and receive advice on coverage requirements, regulatory and tax issues, claims handling and risk management matters.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future