Software company Primavera has warned businesses they must take responsibility for compliance and risk management. The advice follows a pledge by the Chancellor, Gordon Brown, to publish legislation making a risk-based approach a statutory duty of legislators.
Addressing the Confederation of British Industry's (CBI) annual conference, the Chancellor outlined details of a new risk-based inspection system that would reward organisations with a good compliance record.
He claimed there would be no
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed