Software company Primavera has warned businesses they must take responsibility for compliance and risk management. The advice follows a pledge by the Chancellor, Gordon Brown, to publish legislation making a risk-based approach a statutory duty of legislators.
Addressing the Confederation of British Industry's (CBI) annual conference, the Chancellor outlined details of a new risk-based inspection system that would reward organisations with a good compliance record.
He claimed there would be no
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards