Software company Primavera has warned businesses they must take responsibility for compliance and risk management. The advice follows a pledge by the Chancellor, Gordon Brown, to publish legislation making a risk-based approach a statutory duty of legislators.
Addressing the Confederation of British Industry's (CBI) annual conference, the Chancellor outlined details of a new risk-based inspection system that would reward organisations with a good compliance record.
He claimed there would be no
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018