RFIB Group (RFIB), the international Lloyd's insurance and reinsurance broker, has restructured its capital base through a management buyout from retired shareholders, as well as the introduction of FF&P Private Equity (FPE) - the private equity division of Fleming Family and Partners - as an independent financial investor. Following the restructure, employees will retain a majority stake in the business, while FPE will acquire a significant minority shareholding. FPE is also prepared to mak
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April