A new home insurance service that enables homeowners to manage their own policies online has been launched. eHome Insurance (at www.ehomeinsurance.co.uk) will allow householders to buy their policy for both buildings and contents online and to manage their whole policy online, with instant access to make changes to the policy, whenever required. Underwritten by Norwich Union, eHome is the latest product from specialist direct insurers eInsurance Services.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData