A new home insurance service that enables homeowners to manage their own policies online has been launched. eHome Insurance (at www.ehomeinsurance.co.uk) will allow householders to buy their policy for both buildings and contents online and to manage their whole policy online, with instant access to make changes to the policy, whenever required. Underwritten by Norwich Union, eHome is the latest product from specialist direct insurers eInsurance Services.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017