UK employment law consultancy Peninsula plans to target regional brokers following a pilot of its insurance broker portfolio referral service. The company said the trial, conducted between January and August with 1,000 brokers, had been successful and went live in September. Russell Guest, head of corporate development said: "The specific terms of business and remuneration offered to our insurance broker business partners are agreed individually based on a number of factors."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m