UK employment law consultancy Peninsula plans to target regional brokers following a pilot of its insurance broker portfolio referral service. The company said the trial, conducted between January and August with 1,000 brokers, had been successful and went live in September. Russell Guest, head of corporate development said: "The specific terms of business and remuneration offered to our insurance broker business partners are agreed individually based on a number of factors."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups