Days before John Castagno joined as its UK chief executive,loss-adjuster GAB Robins lost another senior member of staff with theresignation of UK finance director Peter Hardy.
GAB said that Mr Hardy was leaving the company in order to return to livein his native New Zealand.
The company immediately began a series of interviews in the hunt for hissuccessor, and said it was confident that an appointment would beannounced shortly.
Philippe Bes, global chief operating officer, said: "Peter has neve
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups