Days before John Castagno joined as its UK chief executive,loss-adjuster GAB Robins lost another senior member of staff with theresignation of UK finance director Peter Hardy.
GAB said that Mr Hardy was leaving the company in order to return to livein his native New Zealand.
The company immediately began a series of interviews in the hunt for hissuccessor, and said it was confident that an appointment would beannounced shortly.
Philippe Bes, global chief operating officer, said: "Peter has
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?