Days before John Castagno joined as its UK chief executive,loss-adjuster GAB Robins lost another senior member of staff with theresignation of UK finance director Peter Hardy.
GAB said that Mr Hardy was leaving the company in order to return to livein his native New Zealand.
The company immediately began a series of interviews in the hunt for hissuccessor, and said it was confident that an appointment would beannounced shortly.
Philippe Bes, global chief operating officer, said: "Peter has neve
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product