A new pay-as-you-drive (PAYD) insurance product called Coverbox will launch in January. Currently, there is only one other such product available in the UK, following the recent discontinuation of Norwich Union's (NU) PAYD scheme.
Wunelli, the company behind Coverbox, said the market was better suited for this product now than it was a few years ago and that it would have more advanced technology and simpler rate determination criteria than other PAYD schemes.
Wunelli managing director, Paul Stace
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five