A new pay-as-you-drive (PAYD) insurance product called Coverbox will launch in January. Currently, there is only one other such product available in the UK, following the recent discontinuation of Norwich Union's (NU) PAYD scheme.
Wunelli, the company behind Coverbox, said the market was better suited for this product now than it was a few years ago and that it would have more advanced technology and simpler rate determination criteria than other PAYD schemes.
Wunelli managing director, Paul
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey