A report by Norwich Union (NU), has called for a modernisation of Britain's compensation system.
The report recommends more radical changes to the way injured people are supported and the need for resources to be more efficiently engaged.
The insurer believes a greater emphasis on rehabilitation would help to bring an end to the 'have a go' culture - something that many commentators believe is making individuals averse to taking even the smallest risks, through fear of being sued.
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty