A report by Norwich Union (NU), has called for a modernisation of Britain's compensation system.
The report recommends more radical changes to the way injured people are supported and the need for resources to be more efficiently engaged.
The insurer believes a greater emphasis on rehabilitation would help to bring an end to the 'have a go' culture - something that many commentators believe is making individuals averse to taking even the smallest risks, through fear of being sued.
Talking at th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData