A report by Norwich Union (NU), has called for a modernisation of Britain's compensation system.
The report recommends more radical changes to the way injured people are supported and the need for resources to be more efficiently engaged.
The insurer believes a greater emphasis on rehabilitation would help to bring an end to the 'have a go' culture - something that many commentators believe is making individuals averse to taking even the smallest risks, through fear of being sued.
Talking at th
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017