Benfield has launched its risk advisory and intermediary operation. Benfield Corporate Risk said it was created in response to risk management demand for independent broker alternatives supported by 'superior analytical capabilities'. The new operation now incorporates Benfield's pre-existing corporate insurance, aviation and aerospace broking teams.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks