Benfield has launched its risk advisory and intermediary operation. Benfield Corporate Risk said it was created in response to risk management demand for independent broker alternatives supported by 'superior analytical capabilities'. The new operation now incorporates Benfield's pre-existing corporate insurance, aviation and aerospace broking teams.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies