Norwich Union (NU) has signed a 10-year extension to its global licensing agreement for CSC's Exceed solution. The insurer currently processes 2m policies on the system, which integrates all areas of the business, including policy administration, underwriting, billing and claims.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData