Businesses will soon face tough new Government legislation on monitoring asbestos material in their buildings. Compliance with the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2002 legislation (CAWR) comes into effect on 21 May 2004 and will require commercial property owners and tenants to manage or remove asbestos in non-domestic premises. To comply with the new law businesses will need up-to-date information on the location and condition of any asbestos in a building, and also a risk assessmen
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April