Morgan Brokers has teamed up with Norwich Union (NU) to launch a property facility for brokers.
Insure2let, which follows Morgan Broker's first web-based facility, Insure2travel, was developed as an online solution that would provide an automated policy issue and bordereau for the UK broker market.
Based on the performance of Insure2travel, the company said it expected to dominate the UK market with its new property facility.
Simon Parsons, head of Insure2, commented: "Based on the same method that
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five