Morgan Brokers has teamed up with Norwich Union (NU) to launch a property facility for brokers.
Insure2let, which follows Morgan Broker's first web-based facility, Insure2travel, was developed as an online solution that would provide an automated policy issue and bordereau for the UK broker market.
Based on the performance of Insure2travel, the company said it expected to dominate the UK market with its new property facility.
Simon Parsons, head of Insure2, commented: "Based on the same method that
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress