Morgan Brokers has teamed up with Norwich Union (NU) to launch a property facility for brokers.
Insure2let, which follows Morgan Broker's first web-based facility, Insure2travel, was developed as an online solution that would provide an automated policy issue and bordereau for the UK broker market.
Based on the performance of Insure2travel, the company said it expected to dominate the UK market with its new property facility.
Simon Parsons, head of Insure2, commented: "Based on the same method that
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April