The airline industry is set to enjoy a continuing decline in the overall value of claims in 2004, according to Aon's First Quarter Airline Insurance Market Review.
The first quarter of 2004 saw the overall value of claims for the airline industry fall from last year, which itself experienced the lowest ever levels of losses for the industry.
Although the year started badly, with a number of fatal losses in the first few weeks, these losses did not precipitate significant insurance losses. The
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure