The airline industry is set to enjoy a continuing decline in the overall value of claims in 2004, according to Aon's First Quarter Airline Insurance Market Review.
The first quarter of 2004 saw the overall value of claims for the airline industry fall from last year, which itself experienced the lowest ever levels of losses for the industry.
Although the year started badly, with a number of fatal losses in the first few weeks, these losses did not precipitate significant insurance losses. The
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017