The airline industry is set to enjoy a continuing decline in the overall value of claims in 2004, according to Aon's First Quarter Airline Insurance Market Review.
The first quarter of 2004 saw the overall value of claims for the airline industry fall from last year, which itself experienced the lowest ever levels of losses for the industry.
Although the year started badly, with a number of fatal losses in the first few weeks, these losses did not precipitate significant insurance losses. The
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business