The field-based loss adjusting arm of Halifax General Insurance (HGI) is now providing a home visit service to HGI customers across the whole of the UK. Halifax Claims at Home, which launched in spring this year, is a field-based specialist service that takes claims expertise to the customer's home. Personal claims consultants can visit a customer in their home within a week of registration of their claim.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers