The field-based loss adjusting arm of Halifax General Insurance (HGI) is now providing a home visit service to HGI customers across the whole of the UK. Halifax Claims at Home, which launched in spring this year, is a field-based specialist service that takes claims expertise to the customer's home. Personal claims consultants can visit a customer in their home within a week of registration of their claim.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa