The field-based loss adjusting arm of Halifax General Insurance (HGI) is now providing a home visit service to HGI customers across the whole of the UK. Halifax Claims at Home, which launched in spring this year, is a field-based specialist service that takes claims expertise to the customer's home. Personal claims consultants can visit a customer in their home within a week of registration of their claim.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018