Allianz Legal Protection has reached an agreement with Hastings Direct to provide a family legal expenses policy to its household insurance customers. Under the new arrangement, Allianz Legal Protection will supply the family legal expenses cover for all new Hastings Direct household insurance policies, in addition to the existing renewal book of around 13,000 policies.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do