Sponsored by Insurance Age.
The winner of this year's Insurance Age Lifetime Achievement Award has only spent a fraction of his career in the insurance industry - but his influence has been crucial in securing a sound future for the sector.
In April 1999, a gently spoken, undemonstrative Chris Woodburn stepped into the maelstrom that was the debate on the future regulation of general insurance selling.
As the chief executive of the new voluntary regulator, the General Insurance Standards
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal