Sponsored by Insurance Age.
The winner of this year's Insurance Age Lifetime Achievement Award has only spent a fraction of his career in the insurance industry - but his influence has been crucial in securing a sound future for the sector.
In April 1999, a gently spoken, undemonstrative Chris Woodburn stepped into the maelstrom that was the debate on the future regulation of general insurance selling.
As the chief executive of the new voluntary regulator, the General Insurance Standards Counci
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022