Alarm, the national forum for risk managers in the public sector, has announced Simon Wells as its new chief executive. Mr Wells was previously at the British Bankers' Association where he was policy director with responsibility for risk management and regulatory capital. He will take up his position as chief executive on 6 September for an initial three year term and will work closely with the Alarm council and members to move the association forward.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say