Alarm, the national forum for risk managers in the public sector, has announced Simon Wells as its new chief executive. Mr Wells was previously at the British Bankers' Association where he was policy director with responsibility for risk management and regulatory capital. He will take up his position as chief executive on 6 September for an initial three year term and will work closely with the Alarm council and members to move the association forward.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies