In this nation of animal lovers, insurers have recognised, and started to tap into, the huge market that the pet-owning population represents.
However, brokers seem reluctant to include pet insurance in their product portfolio. Is this because the demand is not there for the product - or is it simply that they haven't appreciated the potential business opportunity and long-term earnings this general insurance line can deliver?
UK insurers and retailers alike claim that pet insurance is the
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report