In this nation of animal lovers, insurers have recognised, and started to tap into, the huge market that the pet-owning population represents.
However, brokers seem reluctant to include pet insurance in their product portfolio. Is this because the demand is not there for the product - or is it simply that they haven't appreciated the potential business opportunity and long-term earnings this general insurance line can deliver?
UK insurers and retailers alike claim that pet insurance is the fas
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal