In this nation of animal lovers, insurers have recognised, and started to tap into, the huge market that the pet-owning population represents.
However, brokers seem reluctant to include pet insurance in their product portfolio. Is this because the demand is not there for the product - or is it simply that they haven't appreciated the potential business opportunity and long-term earnings this general insurance line can deliver?
UK insurers and retailers alike claim that pet insurance is the fas
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda