Intermediary The Budget Group has restructured ACM, its claims arm, to administer uninsured loss recovery (ULR), renaming the business ACM ULR. The move followed a comprehensive review of the business and will see ACM ULR broaden its ULR operations, starting with its motor affinity scheme with retail giants Marks & Spencer.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022