Intermediary The Budget Group has restructured ACM, its claims arm, to administer uninsured loss recovery (ULR), renaming the business ACM ULR. The move followed a comprehensive review of the business and will see ACM ULR broaden its ULR operations, starting with its motor affinity scheme with retail giants Marks & Spencer.
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures